Mediachance Dynamic Auto-Painter 2.0.7
Dynamic Auto-Painter is a fun to use software to automatically turn a photo or a 3D rendering into a painting inspired by some of the most famous real world artists.
What's new in DAP2
* vastly improved engine for realism using a special step called dry reveal brush that comes between underpaint and detail brushes
* portrait mask - you simply paint mask over face to give the preset even more detailed instruction what part should be more realistic. Some Portrait related presets require this mask and will ask for it to be painted , but most of the presets simply benefit more with this mask but work fine without it.
* great new segmentation and simplify process that can be plugged as part of the AOP process (used now in portrait oriented styles to simplify background)
* with this all presets had been tweaked and number of parameters in AOP tripled or maybe quadrupled. However the main interface remains same, those new params are hidden in the AOP.
* great new presets that benefits from the added simplification and new reveal brush
* new realistic preset that still somehow look painted yet realistic
* Save/load current state (currently set parameters)
* Color Impressions - this is a new way for dynamic palette working (no longer painting of the same tonality) - simply load any existing painting image and the painted result will match the color of that particular painting. There is also gallery of some preset paintings. So lets say you select van gogh preset load your photo and then select color impression of some real painting -and you have instant new palette matching the sample painting (pretty cool).
* Remove unwanted parts from photo
* Optional automatic backup of every process (output and state)
* AutoSize brush - driven by a graph of brush size over time
Size : 48 MB